Sunday, January 13, 2008

somebody wants me healthy

About six months ago, I started receiving Men's Health magazine in the mail. Out of the blue. No idea why. I gave it to a guy friend of mine, who appreciated it, but at the same time I called to cancel my "subscription." It was kind of interesting to thumb through, but really, I just don't need a magazine with articles like, "How to Get Any Woman You Want." It took about four months before I got them to stop sending it to me.

Yesterday, I picked up my mail and there, in my hot little hands, was the female version of that magazine, Women's Health. Coming to me...out of the blue. What IS it with these people? They seem to be determined to make me read their magazine. But at least this one applies to me. As soon as I finish this article on getting any guy I want, I'll pass along the info.