Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So...

I opted for shopping today...even though I don't really have money to spend. I began the day at Wal*Mart, and spent way too much...which is why I returned half of it before the day ended. One of the things I found, though, is this great cordless mouse for my laptop. I'm loving it. It's so much easier than using the touchpad all the time.

And then I stopped at a little shop that specializes in rustic/cabinish home decor. I'm a sucker for this stuff. I normally don't allow myself to visit this store because I can't get out of there without dropping some money, and making a long list of things to come back for. Today I couldn't live without these fantastic new towel hooks for the bathroom...a photo of which I've been searching for online for a half hour without any luck.

But along the way I got sidetracked to this page, and now I'm dreaming of buying some land outside of town, and plopping one of these down on it.
It would definitely come with a fireplace (wait, let me check the plans to make sure it has a fireplace...
...oh yeah...there it is. Cute little place, huh? I wouldn't need anything big.

But just in case I need a little more room, we have this one:
Look at that wrap-around porch. Can you imagine sitting out there in the evening...watching the sunset. Listening to the coyotes howl in the distance. aaahhhhhh...one of these days...